Friday, December 3, 2010

Fuh-fuh-fuh-friiiiiiday

This week has kinda sucked. My energy levels have been crappy, and I got a second go-round with my cycle in two weeks, just to mess with me even more. There have been multiple emails back and forth with Shelby, and he's told me to eat an extra protein meal if I am totally crashed out.

I did the crashy thing on Wednesday, and had an extra meal (though, with carbs, too, since I was starving) right before lifting. I got through the workout, but had to hold steady (or drop a bit) on a couple of weights, which is frustrating.

Today is DLs, which I always dread. Hopefully I'll get through them without my knees protesting too much.

I'm still losing a bit of weight, despite the fact that this is supposed to be a gaining cycle. I keep telling Daven that I am not fooled, and that I'm still leaning down. My arms and shoulders look better than they ever have. The one downside is that my skin is getting loose again, which isn't very visually wonderful. Hopefully it'll tighten up again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment