Monday, November 29, 2010

Arrrgh.

Yesterday's lifting didn't happen. Even bringing the necessary equipment (pretty minimal; leg day involves a lot of BW or lightly weighted exercises for me at this point) into the house so I could be warmer didn't help. I was dizzy during the beginning of the Bulgarian squats and just didn't have the juice.

Today, I tried again. Still indoors, but after 10 minutes on the bike to try and warm up a bit. That did help, and pointed out to me that I really miss doing my morning cardio. It got me going and improved my mood immensely. I'm going to add a little bit of steady state back in in the mornings, just for mental focus reasons.

I got through the Bulgarians, slowly, and the BW box squats, but only two reps of the lunges and my knees informed me that this motion was not happening.

My mood has been pretty horrible today. I think it's a combination of numerous factors; diet, job ending "sometime" and other stuff that I don't feel like putting in a public arena. Nothing dire, but little things that add up to overwhelm me when I'm low on resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment