Sunday, November 14, 2010

Liftin' - Week 1, Day 1

I just completed the first lifting session of the new routine that Shelby handed down to me. Shoulder/Chest/Tricep specific, with a burnout set of skullcrushers at the end.

I am such a wimp.

Weirdly, I have a pump for the first time that I can remember. My triceps and shoulders feel bizarrely tight and warm. On the upside, though they were not full body motions at all, what we did was still enough to really warm me up in the 38F outbuilding. We really need to invest in a propane space heater for the deep winter.

The results of the week off were pretty brutal. Though I was doing pretty well until Weds (only up 1.5 lbs on Weds), on Weds my hunger kicked in and I ATE EVERYTHING. This morning, my weight was up 7.5 lbs from the previous week, though Shelby has kindly reassured me that it is mostly water weight and glycogen, especially since my waist didn't go up too terribly much. A bit, but it could have been worse. I'm back on a similar plan to what I was doing in the weight loss routine (though with the differing lifting routine) for the time being, so I can still drop down a bit more.

Go go gadget leanness plan!

Now, if my arms will work, I'm going to go and sit on the couch and attempt to knit. It always amuses me how much my hobbies disagree with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment